Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crouching Girl

Crouching Girl. Approx 1m x 1m. Permanent Marker and Fineline Marker
 

hello hello, I have wanted to post this clip up for a while but apparently nothing technical seems to be working today so I've come to accept that and am settling for what you can see. I created it by taking a photo of the above drawing every few minutes while I drew it.

 Today has been fairly frustrating, it started out on a good note with a walk and some exercise down at Burleigh Heads, followed by the most amazing juice ever! ( banana, pineapple, kiwi, mint and ginger),went to work for a couple of hours and now I'm attempting to wrap my head around the construction of my new website. Long story short, as I said... nothing technical is going right. 

 I got some chips and mentos from the vending machine and have chowed down on all the mentos in about 2 minutes... maybe I can test the theory of whether mentos really does make your life easier like it used to for everyone in their ads. Maybe I could go up to the road, stick my packet of mentos out and an amazing web technician will step out of his car and help me, doubt it. On the flipside, I do have extremely fresh breath.


Have a good night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment