Monday, September 27, 2010

-Little Miss Cranium-


Sorry it's been a little while between posts, I have been moving house! I love my new room at the moment but it has no internet :( so I have left my computer at our old house for a few days and am doing random trips back to use it. I felt bad neglecting my little blog so I did a little something something tonight, little miss cranium :) Hope you like her...I'm off to have dinner even though it's 9.30 at night, see my blog IS important! I got my new mattress today by the way, I put it on my new bed and covered it in new sheets, can't wait to enter dream world! nighty night. 

P.S. new feature of my blog- below are options that say 'cool', 'interesting' or 'less of this' I know I have looked at a lot of blogs that I have liked but haven't put the effort in to join or comment, this is a quick way you can let me know you've stopped by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment