Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boudoir.

bou·doir

  [boo-dwahr, -dwawr]–noun  a woman's bedroom or private sitting room. 


Perhaps not so private now that I am about to share mine with you but I did say I would post before and after photos of my new room. I have also added things I have in my room that I either really like, use as a source of inspiration or both. 


By the way I FINALLY got an internet connection in the new house today so there shouldn't be as much lag time between my posts from now on...


And I'm LOVING this weather at the moment, went for a run on the beach this morning and a swim in the pool this arvo, sorry to all of you in colder climates ;)


Before : Note the 'Caravan Park' Curtains mmm reminds me of childhood
Before.... Drumroll....

After. Yay.




Favourite Books

Limited Edition Prints By Jason Levesque aka. STUNTKID that I really want to get framed so I can put on my wall.

New Cushions I got on sale at Harvey Norman, they were $60 down to $10. I don't know how people can spend $60 on a cushion but i like the gold sequins and the gold 'crocodile skin'



I'll pop a new post up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment