Wednesday, September 22, 2010

freebie time.




Hello again! I have something very important to share with you all...as you can see by the very select but amazing group of followers I have at the moment, my blog is very new. This however, does not make me feel very good.. so I thought why not entice everyone to become followers of my blog by bribing you with gifts ;) 

But seriously, if you genuinely like my posts I would love for you to follow me and tell your friends. Once I hit 20, I will randomly draw one of you from a hat and send you a lovely prize. It might be an original drawing just for you, a t-shirt with one of my designs or a print... I'm open to suggestions. And every time I hit 20 more, I will do the same thing.

If your not into following thats cool too but you can't be in for the freebie... I would love to hear from you though in the comment box below about what type of things you would like me to post more or less of. Thanks guys..happy following x

No comments:

Post a Comment