Friday, September 10, 2010

water has its colours.






First post of the week, and I thought I'd put up some things I had been experimenting with tonight.. a lot of the artwork I have done has been influenced by fashion photography and these are no different. 


I've also put my brand new logo as the header.. as you can see the colours in it at the moment match this post and each week the pattern inside it will change :)


I'm doing a photoshoot this Sunday with another one of my friends so hopefully Ill pop a couple of those up Sunday night.


Have a good weekend, I bet you all have exciting things planned, I just have one plan ... uni work. awesome

1 comment:

  1. Love the new header!

    Also: you should most definitely do an illustration of me and i will pop it on my blog for my readers to see- then link it to your blog so people will follow you and see your amazing talent!

    X

    ReplyDelete