Friday, September 17, 2010

Nothing is Permanent.

Nothing's Permanent

Hello for the first time this week. Far out! what a busy week it's been, I can feel the end of my last semester of uni is looming.... too much to do already. I made myself have a 'break' tonight though and do something especially for you guys. I hope you like it. 

I'm pretty excited for the weekend, we're moving into a new house over the next couple of weeks, I bought a new bed last night and this weekend I'm painting my room! Ill have to put some photos up to show you before and afters. 

Have a great weekend guys, don't forget to let me know what you think.

By the way I'm not going to get all deep and meaningful with what the image means, you guys are smart enough to make your own conclusions...

Jess 





2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to post some piccies of your newly painted room Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Kim ill do that this weekend for you once I get a new quilt cover :)

    ReplyDelete