Monday, August 23, 2010

birds of a feather.

Birds Of a Feather- Permanent Marker, Acrylic Paint 
and Lace on a Wood Block


Hello Everyone! 



So It's around one week later and I have something new to show you...

I created it a little while ago for a shop in Burleigh Heads called 'Love From Lucy'. It's a really cute clothing store packed with pieces from local designers. I had started to do some artwork for the interior... since then however, the shop has been sold to new owners, who I haven't met yet but hopefully will one day soon. 

'Birds of a Feather' was going to be the first in a series of three, maybe I will finish them one day and show you the results... I should be doing uni work right now though, so I'll make this a short post.

I also want to send love to my sister who left for South America on the weekend for three months, she was one of my housemates and I miss her :( but I hope she's having a great time!

Have a great week people.

Jess.


No comments:

Post a Comment